Thursday, August 14, 2008

Smoking is an addiction



“Well I’ve started smoking”. Starting on August 9th Jon Built a homemade smoker for his fire pit and smoked his first batch of ribs for our BBQ we held. We hold a BBQ every August and we provide the meat. We cook our usual ribs and then Jon always has to try something new, this year it was smoked ribs. This year we had about thirty people and bought $130.00 worth of ribs. Needless to say we had plenty of meat and everything turned out great, this will defiantly be a returning feature. I guess if you’re going to be a smoker this is the kind to be.

2 comments:

West Family said...

If anyone knows about addiction it's me... and this is a good one to have, I'll have to try them sometime!! I am so glad you are bloggin!!!! Miss you guys!

Prepared Polly said...

Hey Smoker!! You spelled our blog wrong. CarpenterChronicle.blogspot.com When you click the link it doesn't go anywhere. Cool blog though.