Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Surgery In The Family..

Well on September 5th, Sarah went in for surgery.
Although she could name dozens of other things she would have rather have been doing, she was a trooper and went through with the doctors recommendations. The plan was to go in for a Bilateral Nasal Septum Reconstruction, Sinus Turbinoplasty Reconstruction with a Bilateral Ethmoidectomy (don’t ask me what that means I call it the Roto-Rooter treatment). So after over 3 hrs of surgery, and 3-1/2 hours of recovery she was able to go home. She is doing well now it’s been a slower recovery than she had hoped but she is doing well. Way to go Sarah!!
Yes, I Have Photos.
No, I will not put then up.(I cherish my marriage)

1 comment:

West Family said...

Sarah, I hope you get better soon! Love ya girl.